• Submit an article (anything law-related, intelligent, well-written, and short)
• Email us (address change, query, etc.)
• Green Bag online
Books and such
• Almanac & Reader
• Green Bag Press
• In-Chambers Opinions
• Journal of Law
Works of scholarly artistry
• Bubble Gum
• Green Bag Recording Co.
• Trading cards
• Available at
• Green Bagatelle
• Helpful Scholarship Project
• Lunchtime Law Quiz
What we sell
• The Green Bag is a quarterly journal of short, readable, useful, and sometimes entertaining legal scholarship. Please click here to subscribe or renew.
What we give away
• Books and such are free for the asking (while supplies last) to almost anyone who gives us a satisfactorily completed request form.
• Works of scholarly artistry are free but not for the asking. We scatter them arbitrarily and capriciously: no promises about what we might make, when we might make it, or who might get it.
Who we are: editors and advisers.
Green Bag at GMU: Recently we said we needed a new academic home. We were wrong.
James Iredell: Certificates for the new bobbling Justice are out from our bobblehead-quarters at the DC office of O'Melveny & Myers.
. . .
Lunchtime Quiz: It will be on Twitter weekly. We explain a bit at PrawfsBlawg.
Good legal writers: The exemplary works that will be in the 2014 Green Bag Almanac & Reader are here.
More . . .
Copyright © 1997-2014 by The Green Bag, Inc. • 6600 Barnaby Street NW, Washington, DC 20015